Medicare beneficiaries with two or more chronic medical conditions are eligible to receive additional support from our health team through the Chronic Care Management Program. This program is designed to help you overcome barriers to improve and better self-manage your health.
The program will provide you with:
- Monthly phone calls outside your regularly scheduled office visits
- Easy to understand written materials that help manage chronic conditions
- Identification of behaviors that impact a healthy lifestyle
- A written or electronic copy of your personalized care plan
- 24/7 access with health care providers to address urgent chronic care needs
- Guidance with self-management of medication and treatment plans
- Timely receipt of all recommended preventative care services
- Help coordinating follow-up appointments with health care providers
- Management of care transitions among all health care providers and settings
If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of this program, please ask us during your next visit or call the office at 973-423-4770.
Please inquire today!